Shellac is a beautiful UV colour coat that combines the best of polish and gel! 14 day wear, ZERO dry time, mirror finish, no nicks, smudges or chips and best of all – Shellac can be removed in minutes!
- Does not include Formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate)
- Has Low level of photo-initiators (photo-initiators can lead to sensitivity)
- A slight odour may be noticeable upon application but not as strong as nail polish. After curing in the lamp, residual odour does not remain
- Shellac does not damage nail when removed as long as it is removed properly, however, pre-existing nail conditions will remain and Shellac may not be suitable for every client. To ensure the health of the natural nail, Shellac is a professional only service and only trained Nail Professionals should apply & remove Shellac. It will damage the nail if it is peeled off
- Must be re-applied every time