Massages have many, many health benefits besides being a time to relax and get a little bit of pampering – here are some cool facts about Massages.
- Did you know that having a massage can help you sleep better?
- Having a warm bath with Epsom salts, after receiving a massage, increases the effects of the massage and helps provide lasting results
- The more water that you drink after a massage, the better your body will feel as it helps to decrease the tenderness and tiredness of your muscles
- Try a massage for relief of headaches and migraines; it alleviates tension, which is one of the main causes of pain.
- Pregnancy massages are very beneficial for mothers to be; it helps increase circulation, decreases swelling and soothes any achy muscles.